Murder on the 19th Hole: A Murder Mystery Dinner
More gruesome than your slice.Murder on the 19th Hole: A Murder Mystery Dinner
Saturday, February 16, 2019
Doors and Bar Open: 4 p.m. / Dinner Served: 5 p.m. / Show Starts: 6:15 p.m.
Honey Creek Resort
This murder mystery is a hole in one (person)! Someone has murdered the local golf pro, and it could be anyone. Caddies, crazy groundskeepers, even celebrities are at the golf course and any of them could have done it. Don't get buried alive in the sand trap and hit for par when solving this mystery!
Tickets are $40 per person, and limited tickets are available. The event reservation deadline is Thursday, February 14, 2019, or upon tickets selling out.
The event's dinner menu includes:
- Eagle Egg Salad Cups
- Masters Pimento Cheese with Tri-Color Corn Chips
- Best Ball Salad: Fresh Mozzarella, Grape Tomato, Basil Salad
- The Greens: Mixed Green Salad with Mixed Toppings
- Mulligan Meatballs: Three different types of meatballs - BBQ, Hawaiian, and Thai Chili
- Double Birdie: Grilled Chicken Breasts with two sauces
- Crispy Potato Wedges
- Bunker Broccoli
- Fruit and Dip PAR-faits
- Augusta National Pound Cake
- Arnold Palmers
- Azalea Cocktail: Special at the bar
Call to Purchase Tickets
Please check back soon for more information, including a special overnight room rate!
Download event flyer (PDF - Requires Adobe® Reader®) Download Acrobat Reader