You can have the best of both worlds - camping in the great outdoors, plus easy access to Honey Creek Resort's many amenities, including:
- Bicycles, including helmets
- Buccaneer Bay Indoor Water Park (Includes up to 4 wristbands per RV Park reservation; additional wristbands are available for purchase at the front desk)
- Stand up paddle boards
- Among other fun activities!
Simply give us a call toll-free at 866-797-5308. We are happy to answer your questions, help you make a reservation, or even create a custom package to make your stay just right. You may also make reservations online.
- Electrical, water, and sewer hook-ups
- On-site trash collection
- Access to resort amenities
- Campfire rings (Note: Due to federal safety regulations, firewood from outside of Iowa is prohibited. Firewood is available for purchase at the resort)
- Rathbun Lakeshore Grille
- Buccaneer Bay Indoor Water Park
- Gorgeous scenic views
- Numerous on-site activities
- Business center
- Fitness center
- Laundry room
Most wonderful. Great food. Excellent staff. All together great family fun.
It is my five-year-old's idea of heaven. Kiddie splash park, outside toys to play with while Mom and Dad eat, outdoor summer concerts, the amazing outdoor floating bounce house in the summer, SUP rentals, and paved bike trails.
The place was absolutely beautiful. Very accommodating and welcoming. Staff were kind and helpful. Rooms were just right.
Spent couple days here last month for family reunion. Played 9 holes golf (first time ever golfing) had a great time - facility was great - lots to do here. lawn games, beach area, golf, indoor games & waterpark.