You can have the best of both worlds - camping in the great outdoors, plus easy access to Honey Creek Resort's many amenities, including:
- Bicycles, including helmets
- Buccaneer Bay Indoor Water Park (Includes up to 4 wristbands per RV Park reservation; additional wristbands are available for purchase at the front desk)
- Stand up paddle boards
- Among other fun activities!
Simply give us a call toll-free at 866-797-5308. We are happy to answer your questions, help you make a reservation, or even create a custom package to make your stay just right. You may also make reservations online.
- Electrical, water, and sewer hook-ups
- On-site trash collection
- Access to resort amenities
- Campfire rings (Note: Due to federal safety regulations, firewood from outside of Iowa is prohibited. Firewood is available for purchase at the resort)
- Rathbun Lakeshore Grille
- Buccaneer Bay Indoor Water Park
- Gorgeous scenic views
- Numerous on-site activities
- Business center
- Fitness center
- Laundry room
The cabin was awesome. The dock is very convenient and the staff is excellent. A shout out to Cara the hostess and Mackayla our waitress who were both very accommodating to our party of 15+ people. They got tables together to fit us all together with very little notice. Food and service were great. I think I still owe Mackayla a drink. Definitely will be going back.
Very nice place to stay, more food options would be nice. My kids had a ball at the water park and out on their pontoon boats. The beds were good and the staff were all very nice. [There] was a lot of stuff to do in a small area.
Family fun on the lake!!! Rathbun lake is [definitely] Iowa's best kept secret!
Took our young family of 5 here and it was a great experience! Friendly staff, clean rooms, and great value for how affordable the rooms were. Loved swimming in the water park and riding bikes on the trails. We will be back in better weather to try kayaks or fishing next time!