Resort Fee at Honey Creek Resort
- Biking (bikes and helmets available to all guests)
- Buccaneer Bay Indoor Water Park
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding
- Naturalist Activity Center
- Disc Golf
- Lending Library
- Miles of hiking trails
- Free Wi-Fi in The Lodge, Cottages, Banquet Space, Golf Club House and Lodge public areas
- Outdoor lawn and patio games (seasonal)
- Nintendo console and games in the Lobby
- Use of resort boat ramp, marina docking, and free parking (seasonal)
- Outdoor grill use when renting a cottage
- Winter activities including ice skating, snow shoes, and ice fishing (all are seasonal and weather dependent)
- Access to cross country skiing trails (seasonal and weather dependent)
The daily resort fee will be in effect from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day, and will cost $25 plus applicable tax per night. For Friday and Saturday night stays from Labor Day through the week prior to Memorial Day weekend, the resort fee will cost $8 plus applicable tax per night.
Resort Fee Schedule
- Friday and Saturday stays between April 1, 2020 and May 21, 2020: $8.00
- Every day of the week between May 22, 2020 and September 6, 2020: $25.00
- Friday and Saturday stays between September 7, 2020 and March 31, 2021: $8.00
This fee is not reflected in the grand total quoted on your reservation. If you have questions about the resort fee, please inquire with the Front Desk Agent upon check-in. Added values are subject to availability, and may be substituted at any time.
* Complimentary greens fees. Cart rental not included.