Resort Fee at Honey Creek Resort
- Free golf
- Aquapark **
- Buccaneer Bay Indoor Water Park ***
- Biking (bikes and helmets available to all guests)
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding
- Naturalist Activity Center
- Disc Golf
- Lending Library
- Miles of hiking trails
- Free Wi-Fi in The Lodge, Cottages, Banquet Space, Golf Club House and Lodge public areas
- Outdoor lawn and patio games (seasonal)
- Nintendo console and games in the Lobby
- Use of resort boat ramp, marina docking, and free parking (seasonal)
- Outdoor grill use when renting a cottage
- Winter activities including ice skating, snow shoes, and ice fishing (all are seasonal and weather dependent)
- Access to cross country skiing trails (seasonal and weather dependent)
The daily resort fee in effect from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day is $25 plus applicable tax per night. From Labor Day through the week prior to Memorial Day weekend, the resort fee will be $5 plus applicable tax per night.
- September 3rd, 2019 to May 21st, 2020 - $5.00 per room, per night.
- May 22nd, 2020 to September 7th, 2020 - $25.00 per room, per night.
- September 8th, 2020 to May 20th, 2021 - $5.00 per room, per night.
This fee is not reflected in the grand total quoted on your reservation. If you have questions about the resort fee, please inquire with the Front Desk Agent upon check-in. Added values are subject to availability, and may be substituted at any time.
* Complimentary greens fees. Cart rental not included.
** Closed starting 9/3 - More Information
*** Limited hours starting on 9/3 - More Information