ADA Accessible Lodging in Iowa
Honey Creek Resort offers lodging options with ADA-compliant features and amenities for guests with special needs or disabilities.
ADA Accessible Room Options
Honey Creek Resort offers the following mobility and hearing accessible room type options:
- Standard Lodge
- Patio Room
- Two-Bedroom Cottage
- Four-Bedroom Cottage
Features for ADA Accessible Rooms
All accessible rooms have the following non-inclusive list of accessible features:
- One king bed, two queen beds, or two twin beds (as indicated in room type)
- Toilet with grab bar
- Roll-in shower or tub with grab bars (as indicated in room type)
- Doorways that provide 32" of clear width
- Visual alarms and notification devices for the deaf or hard of hearing
Additional Features For Your Accessibility
- The hotel's public entrance is accessible.
- The route from the hotel's accessible public entrance to the registration area, accessible guest rooms, restaurant, meeting room/ballroom area, exercise facilities, swimming pool, business center, and spa is accessible.
- The registration desk, concierge desk, hotel's public restrooms, restaurant, exercise facilities, swimming pool, and business center is accessible.
- Accessible parking spaces for cars and van-accessible parking spaces are provided in the self-parking facility.
- The hotel has a TTY for guest use.
- The hotel provides assistive listening devices for meetings upon request.
- The hotel's guest room televisions have closed captioning or closed captioning decoders are provided.
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features have doorways that provide 32" of clear width.