- Meetings & Events
- Request Information
- Conferences and Meetings
- Family Reunions
- Group Activities
- Catering Menus
- Wedding Menus
- Holiday Parties
Please review our policies for catering services.
- We require a minimum of 25 people to have a buffet.
- Buffets are served for a maximum of 1.5 hours.
- If two entrees are selected, both entrees will be charged at the higher price.
- Vegetarian dishes and kids' plates are not restricted in addition to their options.
- We will do our best to accommodate special dietary restrictions on a case-by-case basis. Chef will need to know in advance before we commit and may need to speak to the customer.
- If guaranteed numbers change, resulting in a required policy change, price adjustments and/or menu options will change accordingly.
- We require a guaranteed minimum in bar sales, based on the number of attendees:
- 35 guests = $175
- 36-50 guests = $225
- 51-75 guests = $275
- 76-100 guests = $325
- 100+ guests = $375
- All banquet event orders will be signed at least 72 hours prior to the event with guaranteed guest number.
- It is the responsibility of the hosts to clearly indicate entree choices to their guests and the wait staff.
- Advance payment will be required for all social events (weddings, reunions, non-corporate).
- No outside food or beverage is allowed in the banquet rooms.