We are committed to maintaining an environment that helps keep our guests safe.
At Delaware North at Honey Creek Resort, we are focused on creating an experience that delights every guest. The health and safety of our employees and guests is always our highest priority.
Our comprehensive Rest Assured program has introduced new health and safety standards aimed at helping to keep guests and employees safe while slowing the spread of COVID-19. It includes bolstered hygiene protocols to meet or exceed best-practice guidelines of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Please reference the important information below for our guests:
- Masks or other face coverings are recommended to be worn inside all public buildings.
- Guests will not be permitted to enter if they are sick or if they have come into contact with someone who is sick during the last 14 days.
- Staff will not enter guest rooms for cleaning service during the guest's stay. Instructions will be given at check-in on how to get additional linens, if needed.
- Our Indoor Water Park is open Friday-Saturday from 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM with social distancing guidelines (see details below under Hours of Operation)
- The Preserve Golf Course is open! Please call the Pro Shop at 641-724-1400 to check availability.
- The Rathbun Lakeshore Grille restaurant is open (see schedule below under Hours of Operation)
- Reservations are recommended due to social distancing guidelines and table availability. Please call 641-724-1421 for dining reservations
- Table reservations are currently limited to 8 people or less
- The Marina and Outdoor Aquapark are closed for the season.
- At this time, we are currently not offering day passes for non-Honey Creek Resort guests. This is due to limited hours, limiting the number of people at the resort, and putting our guests first.
Note: Some services may be limited or unavailable due to thorough sanitation requirements and social distancing measures.
Open for Thursday-Saturday night stays only: March 25 - May 22, 2021
Open 7 nights a week: May 24 - November 1, 2021
Closed: November - December
|Hotel Guestrooms, Cottages,
|Masks or other face coverings required to be worn inside. Staff will not enter guestrooms for cleaning service during the guest's stay. Open Thursday-Saturday nights only through May 22, 2021. Open 7 nights a week beginning May 24, 2021.|
|Food & Beverage|
|Rathbun Lakeshore Grille||Open||8 AM - 11 AM (Fri-Sun)
11 AM - 2 PM (Fri-Sat)
5 PM - 9 PM (Thurs-Sat)
|Masks or other face coverings required to be worn inside. Reservations are recommended due to social distancing guidelines and table availability. Table reservations are currently limited to 8 people or less. Please call 641-724-1421 for dining reservations.|
|Lounge||Open||2 PM - 9 PM|
|The Preserve Golf Course|
|Preserve Golf Course||Open||10 AM - 6 PM (Mon)
8 AM - 6 PM (Tue-Sun)
|Please call the Pro Shop at 641-724-1400 to check availability.|
|Pro Shop||Open||10 AM - 7 PM (Mon)
8 AM - 7 PM (Tue-Thurs)
7:30 AM - 7 PM (Fri-Sun)
|Indoor Water Park|
|Indoor Water Park||Open
(overnight guests only)
|11 AM - 7 PM (Fri-Sat)|
|The large water slide and snack bar are currently closed. Currently no group functions (birthday parties or organized gatherings) are being scheduled. Social distancing requires 6 feet of distance between different family groups in the pool, hot tub, and deck. Face masks recommended for all on the deck while not swimming. Deck tables, chairs, and lazy river floats are disinfected after each use. The small toddler's slide is disinfected on a set schedule.|
|Marina||Closed||Re-opening Memorial Day weekend|
|Outdoor Aquapark||Closed||Re-opening Memorial Day weekend|
We are currently accepting reservations for upcoming dates. You can book online or please call us at 866-797-5308 from 7 AM - 7 PM CDT. Please Note: our call center is experiencing a higher than usual call volume. If you need to contact a reservations agent, please be aware that your time on hold may be longer than normal. Alternately, you may book your reservation online. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Updated Cancellation Policy:
As part of our newly established Rest Assured program, we have created a new cancellation policy that provides our guests with the confidence of flexibility during this unprecedented situation that affects all Delaware North Parks and Resorts destinations.
Under this policy, all reservations may be changed or canceled at no charge by 4:00 pm CDT 2 days before the scheduled arrival date. Please note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
Thank you for your understanding, and please stay safe.