We are committed to maintaining an environment that helps keep our guests safe.
At Delaware North at Honey Creek Resort, we are focused on creating an experience that delights every guest. The health and safety of our employees and guests is always our highest priority.
Our comprehensive Rest Assured program has introduced new health and safety standards aimed at helping to keep guests and employees safe while slowing the spread of COVID-19. It includes bolstered hygiene protocols to meet or exceed best-practice guidelines of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Please reference the important information below for our guests:
- Masks or other face coverings are recommended to be worn in all indoor and public spaces at Honey Creek Resort
- Guests will not be permitted to enter if they are sick or if they have come into contact with someone who is sick during the last 14 days.
- Staff will not enter guest rooms for cleaning service during the guest's stay. Instructions will be given at check-in on how to get additional linens, if needed.
- Our Indoor Water Park is now closed for the season
- The Preserve Golf Course is now closed for the season
- However, our Pro Shop will continue to accept appointments throughout the winter season to purchase Gift Cards, Punch Cards, Season Passes, etc. To make an appointment, please call 641-724-1498 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Rathbun Lakeshore Grille restaurant is now closed for the season
- The Outdoor Aquapark is now closed for the season
- The Marina is now closed for the season, re-opening in April 2022 (weather permitting)
- At this time, we are currently not offering day passes for non-Honey Creek Resort guests. This is due to limited hours, limiting the number of people at the resort, and putting our guests first.
Note: Some services may be limited or unavailable due to thorough sanitation requirements and social distancing measures.
Closed: Now - March 30, 2022
Open Thursday-Saturday: March 31, 2022 - May 18, 2022
Open 7 nights a week: Beginning May 19, 2022
|Hotel Guestrooms, Cottages,
|Closed||Re-opening March 31, 2022|
|Food & Beverage|
|Rathbun Lakeshore Grille||Closed||Re-opening March 31, 2022|
|Lounge||Closed||Re-opening March 31, 2022|
|The Preserve Golf Course|
|Preserve Golf Course||Closed|
|Pro Shop||Open||By appointment only. Please call 641-724-1498 or email email@example.com|
|Masks or other face coverings are recommended to be worn inside all indoor and public spaces.|
|Indoor Water Park|
|Indoor Water Park||Closed|
|Marina||Closed||Re-opening April 2022, weather permitting|
We are currently accepting reservations for upcoming dates. You can book online or please call us at 866-797-5308 Monday-Friday from 8 AM - 8 PM CST, Saturday-Sunday 11 AM - 7:30 PM CST. Please Note: our call center is experiencing a higher than usual call volume. If you need to contact a reservations agent, please be aware that your time on hold may be longer than normal. Alternately, you may book your reservation online. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Updated Cancellation Policy:
As part of our newly established Rest Assured program, we have created a new cancellation policy that provides our guests with the confidence of flexibility during this unprecedented situation that affects all Delaware North Parks and Resorts destinations.
Under this policy, all reservations may be changed or canceled at no charge* by 4:00 pm CST 2 days before the scheduled arrival date. Please note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
Thank you for your understanding, and please stay safe.
*Excludes reservations booked under the Advance Purchase / Book Early and Save rate, which are non-refundable.